Fudgy cannabis brownies rule the domain of edibles, delivering a premier taste and high. These sweet treats offer a fudge texture with crisp tops and a perfect hit of cannabis. While the market provides innumerable edible choices like CBD or delta-9 gummies, these space cakes will be perfect with the immaculate taste and budget.
The sweet chocolate that blends well with cannabutter will take you by surprise. The best part is the simple ingredients will give you the perfect high after 30 minutes of your intake, lasting at least 6 to 8 hours. Moreover, nothing is better than some fun baking with an option to customize the brownies to suit your tastebuds and senses.
What Makes a Good Cannabutter?
The right mixture of butter and cannabis forms the perfect cannabutter. Since weed only dissolves in oil, butter infused with cannabis helps make the yummiest pot brownies. Moreover, this lovely ingredient can be a magical substitute for your meals and make flavorful pasta or cookies. To make the best cannabutter, here are a few tips to remember:
- Keep The Temperature in Check:
For proper THC extraction, you must maintain a temperature of 75 to 80 degrees Celsius. Au-Bain Marie also works well if you cannot do this with the stove.
- Prevent Overheating:
The weed THC levels go hand in hand with the heat. Infuse weed into butter to release THC using the fat molecule. But too much heat can also lead to THC’s evaporation. So, ensure you do not boil your butter, or all your efforts will be unproductive. Read here about the THC percentage chart in detail.
- Don’t Forget Filtering:
Use a kitchen towel to filter your butter to avoid getting any plant pieces in your butter.
Right Amount of THC Is Needed to Make Fudgy Cannabis Brownies
Now, as much fun as you want these fudgy brownies to be, you still need to keep the THC level in check. To make your high time safe, observe how much weed you include in your weed brownies. 1.5 grams OG Haze’s dose is the meticulously chosen dosage that hits the sweet spot for every party.
Right Temperature & Time Plays Crucial Role in Making Fudgy Cannabis Brownies
One thing that can drastically affect the taste and effect of your edible is the oven temperature and time needed for baking. While this recipe focuses on conventional oven, you must consider the type you will use. For fan-assisted options, lower the heat to maintain a similar temperature to standard ovens.
Additionally, use an oven thermometer to maintain the accurate oven temperature. It will help you get the best baking results and calculate the exact backing time.
Ingredients You Need to Prepare Fudgy Cannabis Brownies
Now it’s time to make fudgy, chocolaty, and crackly weed brownies for the perfect hit. Before you start the process, you must have all the ingredients ready.
- 1.5 grams of original haze
- 170 grams (about 6 oz) of unsalted butter
- 3 to 4 eggs
- 90 grams of all-purpose flour
- 200-gram granulated sugar
- 10-gram cacao powder
- 175 grams of 70% dark chocolate
- One tablespoon of water
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
Steps to Making Delicious Fudgy Weed Brownies
Once you have all the ingredients ready, it is time to start making the most delicious brownies that will knock you off just right.
- You cannot make these brownies without some perfectly cannabis-infused butter. For this, crush the OG haze into smaller pieces. The kitchen mortar and pestle to grind it will be a great option. Do not forget to clean the apparatus thoroughly pre- and post-usage.
- The next step is melting some of that unsalted butter. As mentioned earlier, avoid exceeding the temperature to maintain the THC levels.
- Take your crushed original haze and add it to the butter. Keep the heat low and let the cannabis dissolve into the melted butter for about an hour. Don’t forget to continuously stir the butter and avoid boiling it to create the best cannabutter.
- While you prepare the cannabutter, don’t forget to preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Now, add your chocolate to a bowl and place a sieve with a clean kitchen towel on it. Sieve the infused butter and let its remaining heat melt your dark chocolate. Stir the mixture to create a smooth texture.
- Set the mix aside, and in another medium-sized bowl, add your egg, vanilla, and sugar and beat them to create a fluffy and white texture. This step will give your space cakes a crackly top.
- Now, combine both your mixture of eggs and chocolate to prepare your wet batter.
- Finally, sieve in your flour, cacao powder, and salt and mix until completely integrated.
- Butter and line your baking tin, and pour your freshly made brownie mix.
- Place your brownie in the oven to bake for the next 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the brownies to let them cool down completely.
- You will have twelve scrumptious portions to enjoy once it is ready!
The brownie baking process generally brings a pleasurable experience. And when making special pot brownies, these make an unparalleled treat for your tastebuds. If you follow the recipe correctly and take notice of the correct temperature, you will have incredibly fudgy cannabis brownies.